As a busy mom, blogger, and business owner, I’m always looking for a gym atmosphere that afforded me a great work out that delivers results in a short amount of time!
Jabz Boxing Fitness for Women is a 45-minute circuit workout that combines cardio, strength training, plyometrics, and boxing training exercises that are functional and fun for women of all ages, shapes, and sizes. With high impact music of songs you can sing along to, the time flys by. Plus your body is always challenged with more than a dozen workout stations that are always changing.
Weight loss and toned muscles are what many clients say they see within 30 days of joining Jabz Boxing and let me tell you, it’s definitely a great workout! Plus the instructors are highly motivating and they encourage you to move at your own pace, but challenge you to push your limits just enough!
Here are a few take away points
- They have multiple locations, check them out here!
- It is a 45 minutes class.
- Each day of the week focuses on different muscles. For example: Wednesday is legs day etc.
- The studio is only for women
- During the class, expect anything from tire-flipping, punching boxing bags, and burpies!
Check out this video when I got to know the ladies of Jabz on Scottsdale Social TV!