It’s that time of year again when our hearts turn to our loved ones and we start the what seems to be never-ending shopping spree! Luckily, I have a bunch of great gift options that don’t require you leaving the comfort of your house! So how do we let the most important people in our lives know we’re thinking of them? By personalized holiday gifts of course! I’ve teamed up with Zazzle to bring you a few of my favorite gift ideas to give (and receive!) in 2018. From personalized cards and stationery, to custom printed sewing material, to monogrammed towels and tags- Zazzle offers a huge selection of fun custom gifts at affordable prices.
Here are a few of my favorite things to gift and receive this year from www.Zazzle.com
1) For the grandparents: A custom photo puzzle or custom canvas print. Idea: People are always struggling to find the right gift for grandparents. This is one they will love and it allows them to show off their grandkids, and do something together with the grand kids! Another really cool thing that Zazzle offers is custom printed material- if you’re grandma is anything like JZ’s- she LOVES quilting and sewing so we knew custom material would be a huge hit this year! I’m excited to see what she will turn the raw material in to!
2) For hostesses: Personalized Doormat for the hostess of the many holiday parties you attend. Give her a hostess gift that stands out in the crowd. Everyone always brings wine, candle, soaps, food….these are great but if you personalize a doormat with her name, it shows you went the extra step. Zazzle has a ton of styles and colors to choose from!
3) For teachers: Personalized calendars and note pads, because teachers need them and use them. Attach a gift card and you have the perfect gift! Here are a few of my favorite designs you can customize.
4) For kids: Personalized blanket. It’s so easy to upload their photo and kids love to see their own smiling face over and over on a super soft blanket.
5) For Yourself: Hey, why not get a little something for yourself this holiday season! I love the personalized lap tops sleeve and designer mouse. Idea: This makes a great gift for your boss or your office secret Santa too! These are a few of the personalized designs you can choose from.
6) For your hubby/boyfriend: Personalized gym towels. How cool are these?! Super soft and durable- the towels can be personalized with any picture or design based on your man’s interests. I picked gym equipment since my hubby is a Crossfit devotee and takes a towel each morning to his workout, but if your man loves BBQ, cars, or fishing- there are SO many great options to customize just for him!
7) For anyone looking for stocking stuffers! Zazzle has got you covered. From monogrammed luggage tags, custom stationary cards or greeting cards, mini magnet calendars, and a designer wireless mouse there is something for everyone on your nice list. Almost everyone travels at some point during the year, why not make their traveling experience a bit more stylish with a personalized luggage tag? The fact you took the time to personalize something so unique will stand out this season! The greeting cards and calendars are a great way to say THANK YOU during the holidays to clients, corporate partners, or anyone associated with your businesses. and hey, the wireless mouse is just plain cool!
This holiday seasons, there’s more to gift giving than just buying something at a big name store and wrapping it up. Adding a personal name, monogram, or image to a present makes your gift special, unique, and very thoughtful! Giving a personalized gift is easy with Zazzle and perfect for any age group and if you have a long nice (or naughty!) list this holiday season, there is a way to customize each gift for every person on your list!