These are my go-to Fall treat and I make these Pumpkin Pie Muffins every October for any party or get together we attend. Sometimes I even sneak in a shredded zucchini or mashed apple so feel free to play with the recipe. It’s perfect for little kitchen helpers too since its basically a dump and mix recipe! Enjoy! xoxo
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar ( I use a mix of white and brown sugars!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Whipped cream (I love the coconut whipped cream from the Sprouts freezer section!)
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk until well combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and whisk until no streaks of flour remain and batter is smooth.