AZ Humane Society’s Compassion With Fashion fundraiser is coming up on Sunday April 3rd at the Phoenician…have you purchased your ticket? This is one of my favorite charity events in the valley and I’ll give you 10 reasons as to why you need to be there.
1. The theme this year is Paws in Paradise. We live in AZ. Take a few hours of your day to hit the beach to surf the silent acution complete with tropical umbrella cocktails, a seated island feast, and a splashin’ fashion show featuring humans and adoptable dogs.
2. The event is held at the Phoenician. Can you say “BEST pastry chef in town?”
3. If Bill Dougherty thinks your outfit is on point you may end up on the glossy pages of Trends Magazine.
4. The items in the silent auction this year are unbelievable…especially the custom dog house and amazing vacations. (wink wink James!)
5. You can escape your kids for a few hours, bid on goodies, and mingle with friends while saving animals. #multitasking #winning
6. Rumor has it, Andy the cute EAMT will be strolling the cocktail hour and be available for selfies….again.
7. The centerpieces include Nothing Bundt Cakes. Amen.
8. It’s a fab excuse to get a new Hamptons cocktail party inspired outfit. You’re welcome.
9. Rub elbows…or Louis Vuitton’s with over 1,200 of the valley’s most elite animal lovers and philanthropists.
10. Raise money to help the neglected animals in Arizona. This is reason enough to attend!
Click HERE for tickets and more info