Since most of my days are spent running from one activity or meeting to the next, I’m constantly snacking in my car throughout the day and always looking for healthy, yummy, and non refrigerated snacks on the go! Here are my 5 favorite products, all available at Sprouts.
- SunRype 100% fruit mini bites. These are a soft and chewy alternative to any sticky candy. High in fiber and made entirely of fruit.
- Sprouts brand praline pecans. In my quest to eat dairy free, my favorite butter pecan ice cream is out the window- luckily I can still have the praline pecans which are the best part anyway! 1 or 2 of these is all it takes when a sugar craving hits. They may not be “healthy” but at least they aren’t ice cream right? 🙂
- Vega One Shake in vanilla. The individual serving size is handy to keep in my purse. Sometimes I drive through starbucks and get a cup of coconut milk and dump this in. Instant lunch in a hurry!
- Bark Thins snacking chocolate with sea salt and pumpkin seeds. The salty/sweet combo is amazing and now that the weather is cooling off, I keep a bag of these in the car at all times, and dark chocolate is basically a health food (or something like that)
- Sprouts brand Dried veggie “chips” in Okra and Tomato. I LOVE salt. These are a wonderful alternative to potato chips while being packed with flavor and crunch. I could eat an entire carton of the tomato chips in one sitting they are THAT good.